Settlement located between the Royal “Bardenas” and the Meadow of the river Ebro. Access spot of the visitants of the White “Bardena”. Its town hall was built in the middle of the XIX century imitating the Neoclassic. There are still remainders of a medieval tower, La Torraza. Of the palace of the Counts of Gómara there is just its main façade, Baroque, with two angular towers. The parish is Gothic-Renaissance raise above an old mosque between 1532-1548; its big altarpiece is Renaissance. In the main street there are big houses from the XVI century with galleries of double little arches in the attics and others from the XVIII century with shields.
Park of the Nature Senda Viva. Less than 5 km from the “Bardenas Reales” of Navarre. Cathedral of Tudela, Monastery of Culebras, Castle of Olite, Monastery of the “Oliva”… 40 km from a medieval village, Sos del Rey Católico, wine and dinosaurs routes.
Hiking, cycling, visits to wineries.